Other Related Tasks
Edit an existing resource
If you want to make changes to the information that describes a learning resource in SOL*R, you must be an owner of the resource.
The steps for modifying a resource? descriptive information are basically the same, whether the resource status is draft or live.
- Login to SOL*R using your myBCcampus account.
- Select View/Edit My Resources.
- Select All to see all the resources you are an owner of, or select the status of the resource you want to modify (e.g., Live or In Draft).
- Identify the resource you want to modify and then click View more details.
- Click the Administer tab.
- Select Edit.
- Proceed through the screens sequentially by clicking Next>>, or go directly to the appropriate tab, and make your changes.
- Click Save when you are finished editing the resource? descriptive information.
NOTE: If you are editing a draft resource you can also Save Draft or Submit for Moderation.